Terms & Conditions
The parties are agreed as follows:
- The Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (‘GTT’) shall provide telephone service to the subscriber as requested in the application form hereof.
- This agreement shall become effective as from the date that the parties set their seals and signature hereunder provided that GTT shall not be expected to provide the requested service on the date of attestation.
- This agreement shall be valid for a period of not less than (1) year and shall be terminated by either party only in accordance with the regulations governing this agreement.
- GTT shall during the term of this agreement provide and maintain the efficient working order of all lines, equipment and apparatus needed to provide service to the subscriber under this agreement provided that GTT shall not be responsible for the cost of repairs of such lines, equipment and apparatus is beyond economic repair or is occasioned by the misuse or negligence of the subscriber, his servants or agents.
- GTT shall retain ownership of all lines, equipment, apparatus and directories provided to the subscriber including telephone numbers and exchange codes.
- GTT undertakes to provide the service subscribed for by the subscriber at the price in effect for each billing period. The failure of GTT to provide the service (s) may result in a refund to the subscriber of the amount billed for such service.
- GTT shall not be liable for directory errors, but shall upon notice by the subscriber correct same in subsequent issues of the directory.
- GTT shall reserve the right to disconnect the service of the subscriber should the subscriber fail to pay all bills and payable within thirty-five (35) days after receipt of such bill(s) provided that delinquency notice is mailed to the subscriber as specified in the regulations, further GTT may, without prejudice to any of its rights or remedies under this agreement, suspend any or all services.
- GTT shall not furnish new additional services to any subscriber until and unless all previous accounts are settled.
- The subscriber agrees that GTT shall not be liable for any sum in excess of the sum legally claimed for service provided during periods of interruption or degradation of service.
- The subscriber shall deposit with GTT prior to the provision of the service(s) subscribed for and maintain a deposit with GTT during the terms of this agreement, as security or the payment of fees, charges and expenses or as a deposit against such equipment owned by GTT provided to the subscriber such sums as may from time to time be deemed adequate by GTT.
- The subscriber shall pay GTT during the term of this agreement, a yearly rental for all lines, equipment and apparatus provided by GTT as specified in the schedule of fees made part of the General Regulations hereto provided that such rental shall be paid in equal monthly installs.
- The subscriber shall pay to GTT any and all installation fee(s) due for each exchange line or equipment installed.
- The subscriber shall within thirty –five (35) days pay to GTT all such amounts as listed in the account billed by GTT provided that the subscriber shall provide facts that no bill of accounts has been received.
- The subscriber shall use the service(s) for which he/she has subscribed only for the specified purpose indicated to GTT i.e. Residential or Business.
- No equipment or apparatus not being the property of GTT shall be attached to GTT’s property without express authorization by GTT provided that, any equipment meeting the connection requirements of the US Federal Communication Commission or those of British Telecoms are hereby authorized to be connected to GTT lines.
- The subscriber, his servants or agents shall not permit others to install, re-arrange, disconnect or remove any lines, equipment, apparatus or directories, the property of GTT from the premises of the subscriber.
- The subscriber shall be responsible for the maintenance and care of all lines, equipment and apparatus at the subscriber’s premises provided by GTT and shall be required to insure same at his or her own expense against loss or damage by fire, theft or other hazards provided that GTT shall be at liberty to request proof of such insurance from time to time.
- The parties, their heirs and assigns hereby agree to abide by terms and conditions of the agreement and by the General Regulations (of telephone service), a copy of which is posted on this website and available at the Commercial Offices of the Company and filed with Public Utilities Commission.
- The parties agree that this agreement shall at all times be subject to the terms of the licenses granted to GTT by the Ministry of Works and Communications pursuant to the Telecommunications Act and by the Public Utilities Commission Act.
- DSL service is provided subject to availability and limitations of GTT’s central offices/cabinets and outside plant facilities, and is only available where technical capabilities permit.
- GTT will not provision DSL service if GTT reasonably determines that it is not technically feasible over existing facilities or that will cause interference problems with existing service.
- During network maintenance and software update periods, it may be necessary for GTT to interrupt DSL service. GTT reserves the right to temporarily interrupt DSL service at other times and in emergency situations.
- In the event that one or more of the provisions herein is for any reason held to be illegal or unenforceable, this agreement will be revised only to the extent necessary to make such provision(s) legal and enforceable; provided, however, and that this agreement as revised is consistent with the parties' original intent.
- Credit allowance for interruptions of service which are not due to the GTT’s testing or adjusting, or due to negligence of the subscriber, or to the failure of channels, equipment and/or communications systems provided by the subscriber, are subject to the general liability provisions set forth herein. It shall be the obligation of the subscriber to notify GTT of any interruption in service. Before giving such notice, the subscriber shall ascertain that the fault is not being caused by any action or omission of the subscriber, not within his control, or is not in the wiring or equipment connected to the terminal of GTT.
- GTT may, upon reasonable notice, make such tests and inspections as may be necessary to determine whether the requirements of these terms and conditions are being complied with in the installation, operation or maintenance of the subscriber’s or the GTT’s equipment. GTT may interrupt the service at any time, without penalty to itself, because of departure from any of these requirements except as provided below. Upon reasonable notice, the facilities provided by GTT shall be made available to the Company for such tests and adjustments as may be necessary to maintain them in satisfactory condition. No interruption allowance will be granted from the time during which such tests and adjustments are made.
- GTT may, upon reasonable notice to the subscriber, vary these terms and conditions and the Customer will be bound by such variation if the subscriber uses the service thereafter.
- The terms and conditions are made in, governed by and subject to the laws and the jurisdiction of the Courts and tribunals of Guyana.
- The subscriber hereby represents and warrants to GTT as follows:
- That the service will only be used for lawful purposes and the transmission of any material or information arising from the use of the service will not violate any applicable law or regulation of Guyana or any other jurisdiction; that the service will not be used in any manner to access GTT’s computer installations for any purpose other than obtaining the service in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement; that the subscriber are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- The service provider may, at its absolute discretion and without notice effective immediately suspend or terminate the service;
- If the subscriber fails to pay any charge or other amount due hereunder; should GTT in its sole opinion, determine that activity has occurred which constitutes inappropriate or unlawful use of the service, interferes with the subscriber’s computer network or equipment; if the subscriber otherwise commits a breach of any term of this agreement;
- If the subscriber (or any third party, with or without the subscriber’s knowledge) use the subscriber’s services in a way which GTT reasonably thinks may damage or negatively impact the operation of our Network, the services, other users of the service or a third party’s network.
- No suspension or termination of the service will terminate the subscriber’s obligation to pay any and all outstanding charges, fees or other amounts which accrued prior to suspension or termination, which amounts shall become immediately due and payable upon suspension or termination. In the event that action is required to recover outstanding amounts, the subscriber shall be liable for all costs of collection, including legal fees and expenses.
- Should the service be suspended or terminated for any reason and should GTT subsequently agree, in its sole discretion, to reinstate the service, the subscriber shall be required to pay the reconnection fee (if any), in addition to any other amounts due and owing at the time of reinstatement of the service. GTT may choose not to reinstate the service unless satisfied that there will be no repetition of the circumstances giving rise to the suspension.
- GTT does not credit partial service periods or monthly fees. In the event the subscriber cancels its service before the start of the next service period, GTT is not obligated to refund any prorated amounts of the subscriber’s monthly fee and any fees paid are non-refundable.
- In order that GTT can continue to offer the highest of quality Internet access and other related services such as hosting etc., GTT reserves the right to effect changes to the rules of operation, accessibility and security procedures and the provision, type and location of the service. General network and other related maintenance will be performed during non-peak times and will generally be communicated to GTT’s customers in advance, to the email that was provided at time of sign up. From time to time, network maintenance is performed by our providers and adequate time is not always provided for us to notify our customers.
- The subscriber agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GTT from and against all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to or arising from:
- any violation of applicable laws, regulations or this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy by the subscriber or any parties who use the subscriber’s account, with or without permission, to access the service);
- the use of the service, any software, the Equipment or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Internet by the subscriber (or any parties who use the subscriber’s account, with or without the subscriber’s permission, to access the service);
- Negligent acts, errors, or omissions by the subscriber (or any parties who use the subscriber’s account, with or without the subscriber’s permission, to access the Service);
- Injuries to or death of any person and for damages to or loss of any property, which may in any way arise out of or result from or in connection with this agreement, except to the extent that such liabilities arise from the active negligence or willful misconduct of the other party; or
- Claims for infringement of any intellectual property rights arising from the use of the Service, the Software, the Equipment or the Internet.
GTT may revise the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time. subscribers agree to visit this page and the links thereon periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions. Increases to the monthly price of the Service for Monthly subscribers shall be effective beginning with the calendar month following the calendar month in which such increases are posted. Revisions to any other terms and conditions shall be effective upon posting. By continuing to use the service after revisions are in effect, a subscriber accepts and agrees to the revisions and to abide by them.
Effective as March 1, 2018.
Terms & Conditions of GTT Internet Service
(Effective April 1st 2017)
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1.1 Welcome and thank you for choosing GTT+'s Internet service. Before using the service, you are advised to familiarize yourself with this Service Agreement ("Agreement"). This Agreement is between GTT+ and you for the GTT+ internet service. It consists of these Terms and Conditions, all of the material associated with the Service application process, GTT+'s General Regulations, which can be found in every Telephone Directory, and GTT+'s Acceptable Use Policies.
1.2 By using the Service you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. GTT+ reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. Amendments become effective from the date they are posted to GTT+'s website at www.GTT+.co.gy.
1.3 You agree to periodically check the GTT+ website to ascertain whether any amendments are posted and to familiarize yourself with same. If at any time after you have read the Subscriber Agreement or its amendments you do not agree to be bound by the terms, you should immediately end your use of the Service and terminate your subscription.
2.1 In this Agreement ("Agreement"),
"Account Activation" refers to the point at which the subscriber signs up and pays for service. Services neither usable nor billable at this stage.
"GTT+," "we," and "our" means GTT+ and its Third Parties authorized to provide you with the Service.
"Service"/"Services" means GTT+'s Internet Service which can provide both high-speed Internet access as well as value-added Internet Services.
"Service Activation" means Service are now available at the Customer's premises. Thereafter, the Service is useable and billable.
"Service Installation" refers to the connections required at the customer's end for the Service to work.
"Software" means any software owned by GTT+ or its Third Parties that relates to your use of the Service, that enables the Service to function or that we make available to you in connection with the Service.
"Third Parties" means GTT+'s agents, licensors, and suppliers, as well as any third-party distributors of the service, equipment or software or third-party information providers to the Service,
"You"/"Your" means you or any other person or entity using the Service or any part of the service
3. THE SERVICE
3.1 GTT+'s Internet Service provides a high-speed connection from your premises to the Internet via GTT+'s domestic telecommunications infrastructure and GTT+'s Internet network.
3.2 The Service is provided on a "best effort" basis with no guarantee of "upload" or "download" speeds. You acknowledge and agree that the actual speed of the Service experienced by you may vary and depends on a number of factors, such as the location of your residence and the quality of the telephone line (copper plant) that serves you, the amount of traffic on the Internet, the ability of your computer to process data, environmental factors, and other factors beyond our control and that no minimum level of speed is guaranteed.
3.3 The Service is not intended to facilitate international telephony Service and you shall not attempt to use the Service for international telephony traffic Bypass [i.e. bringing in or sending out international telephone calls] nor for any other purpose prohibited by the Telecommunications Act of 1990.
4. SERVICE QUALIFICATION AND ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
4.1 To be eligible to receive the Service you must be at least 18 years of age and your Service address must be in a geographical area served by a GTT+ Internet node. To purchase the service, you must provide GTT+ with a copy of your official identification and a signed copy of the completed Service application form.
4.2 You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, the requisite Internet modem. You may either purchase the modem from us or acquire one that meets our technical specifications and is subject to our certification.
5. SERVICE INSTALLATION
5.1 The GTT+ Internet Services essentially "plug & play." As such, you are responsible for Service installation (i.e. making all of the cable connections required at your end for the Service to work). However, in the event that the telephone line which will deliver the Service terminates on a PBX (Key system), GTT+'s technicians must complete Service installation at your end. In the circumstances, you have an obligation to inform GTT+ at the time of Service application that the telephone line which will deliver the Service terminates on a PBX (Key System).
5.2 If you require GTT+'s technicians to complete Service installation, this activity will be completed within 7 - 10 working days from the date of account activation. Installations are scheduled on Mondays through Fridays between 8:00AM and 5:00PM (except Holidays). Installation usually requires one to two hours and causes a brief disruption in your telephone service.
5.3 Service installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair, and the removal of equipment may result in Service outage or potential damage to your computer. Therefore, you are solely responsible for backing up all your computer files and data. GTT+ and its Third Parties shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage to, or loss or destruction of, any files, hardware, software, data, or peripherals as a result of these activities. Further, you assume responsibility for impacts to or loss of any warranty associated with the opening of your computer for installation of an internal card (such as a Network Interface Card) or Internet Service modem.
6. QUALITY CUSTOMER CARE
6.1 This Agreement does not cover on-site technical support. If you have any questions about your account or the use of the service, need assistance to troubleshoot a problem, want to report a fault with your service, or wish to update the information you gave during registration, you may contact our Call Centre by dialing toll-free to 0488 and follow the prompts to reach the appropriate Customer Representatives.
6.2 You may also send us e-mail at internetsales@GTT+.co.gy. All such email should include your name, telephone number and Account Number.
6.3 It is your responsibility to report problems and/or request assistance. Thereafter, a technician will make a visit. GTT+ will not be held responsible for Service outages that are not reported by you.
6.4 At the time of Service application you must specify an e-mail address that can be used to contact you. GTT+ may use this e-mail address to send you notices, important information, and marketing/promotional information.
7.1 As an Internet Service customer, you share with us various types of information about yourself that we use to conduct business with you. GTT+ will not disclose your customer-identifiable information.
8. USE OF THE SERVICE
8.1 You acknowledge and agree that extending the Internet Service to an address other than your Service address (using any type of device, equipment, or multiple computers) without GTT+'s express written permission constitutes an improper use of the Service and is prohibited. Further, you acknowledge and agree that GTT+ may terminate the Service and this Agreement under Section 11 below for violating this provision.
8.2 You agree that the Service will be used exclusively for the purpose stated on the Service application form. In other words, residential Service will be used solely for residential purposes and business Service for business purposes.
8.3 You acknowledge that you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of anyone who uses your service. For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible and liable for any violations of the terms of this Agreement, whether by you or by any other user of your Service.
9. CHARGE AND PAYMENT
9.1 GTT+'s Internet Service are billed in arrears rather than pre-paid. This means that all services activated as of this date, will be billed at the end of the month in question and payment will fall due no later than 10th of the following month. If you have not paid your outstanding charges by this date in any given month, your services will be disconnected.
9.2 At the time of account activation, you are required to pay for your first month's service. The initial monthly recurring charge is never prorated, regardless of the point in the month that your application is made or your Service activated. However, under the bill-in-arrears regime, depending on the date of Service activation, the excess monthly charge paid will be credited to your next bill, provided always that you would have incurred no additional charges (e.g. those associated with a Service upgrade).
9.3 Our Services "plug and play" so you are responsible for Service installation at your end. If you request GTT+'s Technicians' assistance with installation you will be required to pay a Service Installation Fee of G$4,500 (plus VAT). GTT+ reserves the right to waive this fee in its sole discretion.
9.4 Whether you or GTT+'s technicians complete Service installation, monthly billing commences once your Service order is processed and closed and your Services activated.
9.5 As of September 1, 2017, if your Services disconnected for any reason, including failure to pay your bill on time, the fee for service restoration will be increased from $GY 1,000.00 (plus VAT charges) to G$ 2,000.00 (plus VAT charges).
9.6 You acknowledge that this is a fixed-location Service and that consequently, moving the Service to a different Service address will require that you apply to have the Service relocated. You acknowledge too that, being a fixed location service, the Service may not be moved to a different location, residence or business, (even if the telephone number for the Service remains the same), or to a different phone number, without GTT+'s knowledge approval and action.
9.7 You must pay all taxes and any other statutory imposts that GTT+ is required to collect from you for the service, unless you can show, with documentation satisfactory to us, that you are exempted.
9.8 You agree to pay GTT+ for all charges related to your Service and all applicable taxes, in accordance with this Agreement and at the prevailing rates. GTT+ shall have the right to suspend your Service for failure to pay your bill in a timely manner. Service rates may increase from time-to-time. When and if they do, GTT+ will notify you of the change by way of SMS or email at least one month before the new rates become effective. GTT+ reserves the right to reduce rates without providing advance notice.
10.1 This Agreement is on a month-to-month basis. It automatically renews every month unless you notify us in writing of your intention to cancel.
10.2 If you are dissatisfied with the Servicer any related terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole remedy is to cancel the Agreement by terminating the service. You may cancel the Agreement at any time. Cancellation must be in writing and must be addressed to GTT+ Customer Services, 69 Brickdam, Georgetown, at least 30 days prior to the effective date of cancellation.
10.3 Once your Service has been activated (turned-up), cancellations received less than 30 days in advance will take effect the last day of the following month, unless the customer specifies a cancellation date after that date.
10.4 If you order the Service and wish to cancel it before GTT+ completes Service provisioning and activation, all payments made will be fully refunded. If you order the Service and wish to cancel it after GTT+ has provisioned the facilities (assigned the circuit) to deliver the Service and activated the service, no refund can made.
11. TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICE
11.1 You may cancel the Services at any time in accordance with Section 10.2 of this Agreement. GTT+ does not monitor your circuit for activity and absence of activity for any reason or termination of your telephone Service does not constitute a cancellation of this Agreement.
11.2 In addition to any other remedies available, GTT+ may immediately (without notice and without liability to you) suspend, restrict or cancel provision of Service if any of the following occurs:
- We deem in our absolute discretion that such action is necessary in order to protect against fraudulent or illegal use or to otherwise protect the company, its equipment, network or facilities;
- We receive complaints or claims from content providers abroad regarding your use of the service;
- You fail to comply with your obligations pursuant to this Agreement
- You fail to pay the applicable charges for the Servicer any other Service supplied to you by us, on or before the due date.
- The Public Utilities Commission ('PUC') orders GTT+ to discontinue the sale of internet service.
11.3 In addition to our cancellation rights under Section 11.2 above, we may cancel the Service and this Agreement for any other reason by providing you with written notice (by e-mail, SMS or postal mail) of such cancellation no less than 30 days prior to date of cancellation.
11.4 You must pay all outstanding charges for the suspended, canceled, or restricted services, including payment of any bills that remain due after the date of suspension, restriction, or cancellation. Subject to Section 13(xiii) of this Agreement, you must reimburse us for any reasonable costs we incur, including attorneys' fees, to collect charges owed to us.
12. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- We operate and maintain the Service contingent upon I) our ability to maintain our licenses and permits, and ii) availability of network capacity and connections.
- We are not responsible for installation, maintenance, compatibility or performance of any equipment or software not provided by us, and if such equipment or software impairs the service, you remain liable for your recurring monthly payment. If such equipment and software, not provided by us, constitutes a hazard or could cause Service obstruction, you will eliminate the said equipment and/or software at our request.
- You will give us and our Third Parties reasonable access to your premises at all reasonable times.
- You agree to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement and GTT+'s Acceptable Use Policy a copy of which may be obtained at any time from GTT+ Retail Stores / Business Offices. We reserve the right to make changes to the Acceptable Use Policy without notice. Such changes will become effective from the date on which they are posted on the website.
- You will be solely responsible for providing for any security that you may desire for your computer and any data stored on that computer or accessed through the service. You acknowledge and assume all liabilities relating to, and risks associated with, unauthorized access to your computer and data unauthorized parties via the Service.
- We may, from time-to-time, communicate security issues to you when misuse is observed or reported by others. Although we have no obligation to monitor the service, we may do so and disclose information gained from such monitoring in order to i) satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, ii) operate the Service and administer our networks, and/or iii) protect ourselves and all users.
- Your internet Service shares the telephone line that delivers it, so disconnection of your telephone Service for non-payment may result in disruption of the internet service. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your telephone Services not suspended or disconnected for non-payment since this does not relieve you of the routine monthly charge for the internet Servicer other contractual obligations.
13. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- You understand that we do not operate or control the Internet.
- YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET.
- WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS REGARDING ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION,
- PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE INTERNET.
- We do not, in any manner, warrant any item of equipment provided by us. We will, however, transfer to you (to the extent permitted by an equipment supplier) any warranty provided to us by such supplier, with GTT+ retaining the authority to exercise your rights there under until the discontinuation of service.
- THE SERVICEIS PROVIDED ON AN ""AS IS""AND ""AS AVAILABLE"" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY OUR THIRD-PARTIES (INCLUDING ADVICE AND INFORMATION WITH RESPECT TO ANY EQUIPMENT THAT MAY BE RECOMMENDED FOR PURCHASE AND/OR USE WITH THE SERVICE) SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
- We shall not be liable for, and are excused from, any failure or delay in performance that is due to acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, riots, civil unrest, acts of the public enemy, war or threats of war, accidents, fires, explosions, earthquakes, floods, unusually severe weather, epidemics, or due to any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR OUR THIRD PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY PART OF THE INTERNET OR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS, THEFT, OR DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated herein, our maximum liability hereunder will not exceed an amount equal to the total of the monthly recurring charges paid by you for the twelve (12) months preceding the month during which such liability arises.
- You shall defend, protect and hold harmless GTT+ and its Third Parties from and against any liabilities, actions, losses, costs, or claims incurred as a result of i) any use or misuse of the Service(whether by you or any other party), or ii) any claims arising out of the use of any equipment or software provided with the Service, based on the alleged infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual or other property rights.
- The Parties expressly agree that this Agreement does not give rise to any third party being a third party beneficiary or being entitled to any rights whatsoever.
- In the event an action is brought by us against you to enforce this Agreement, in addition to any other remedy available to GTT+, the Customer shall reimburse GTT+ for reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses of any kind or nature incurred in connection there with.
- No Use of Names: Neither Party may use the other's name in trademark, trade names or other proprietary identifying symbols without the prior written approval of the other Party.
- Monthly Invoice: We undertake to provide an SMS notification system to remind you of the due date of your monthly Service payment. However, failure to receive such notification shall not constitute an acceptable excuse for late- or non-payment.
- Notices: Any notice and similar communications from you to us concerning this Agreement ("Notice") will be in writing, and will be either i) delivered in person, ii) sent by registered mail, iii) sent by FAX (followed up immediately by regular mail), or iv) sent via email (followed up immediately by regular mail). A Notice will be considered given when delivered in the manner prescribed in this paragraph. Notices will be delivered or sent to the following addresses or to such other address as either party may hereafter establish by notice given in the manner prescribed in this paragraph: (i) if to you: to e-mail and relevant billing addresses, and (ii) if to GTT+: internetsales@GTT+.co.gy and to GTT+ Customer Services, 69 Brickdam, Georgetown.
- Assignment: We can assign all or part of our rights or duties under this Agreement without notifying you. If we do that, we have no further obligations to you. You may not assign this Agreement or the Services without our prior written consent.
- No Resale: You may not resell the Servicer otherwise assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights or obligations under it without our prior written consent.
- Separability: In the event that one or more of the provisions herein is/are, for any reason, held to be illegal or unenforceable, this Agreement will be revised only to the extent necessary to make such provision(s) legal and enforceable; provided, however, that this Agreement as revised is consistent with the Parties' original intent.
- No Waiver of Rights: Either party's failure to insist upon strict performance of the terms of this Agreement or to exercise any rights or remedies hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of its rights to require strict performance of such terms, to assert any of the same rights, or to rely on any such terms any time thereafter.
- Governing Law: This Agreement is made in, governed by and subject to the laws and the jurisdiction of the courts of Guyana.
- Commencement of Action: Any cause of action you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year of the claim or cause of action arising or such claim or cause of action will be barred.
- Independent Contractors: The Parties are independent contracting parties, and this Agreement will not constitute the parties as principal and agent, partners, joint-venture partners, or employer and employee.
- No Addition to Terms: No customer Service authorization or similar documents will vary or add to the terms of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements, understandings and representations.
Amendment effective: September 1, 2017